Thursday, 3 April 2014

Scratching the sun with MANA

     Hello friends! Today I go to speak of  my  favorite music.




My favorite band is MANA. This banda is of Juadalajara Jalisco, México.It was created in 1975 called "Green Hart",then  1987 changed to name to "MANA"until  today.

 

The Band is composed by Fernando Olvera (voice, rhythm guitar and  harmonic), Juan Calleros (low), Alejandro González (Voice and battery ), Sergio Vallín (Voice and guitar).

 

MANA playing  latin rock , pop rock,  latin pop and  rock. Thanks to your diversity, Mana has won Four  Grammy Awards, Seven Latin Grammy Awards , Five  Latin America MTV  Awards,Five   Jouth Awards ,Nine  Latin Music Billboard Awards   y thirteen  What our Awards .

 

My favorite song is  "Mariposa Traicionera ",the song described to a beautiful woman, who has what she needs. However, deep inside her - there is a void-, therefore she looks  for men. there is a men loves that  to woman more treacherous and bad, but knows how much it will hurt him for the that should  let her go, because he knows that she  has not changing despite the time.

 

I like Mana because your music is very liberating.My aunt  listened  Mana when I was little girl, from there i liked.





 




4 comments:

  1. I like this group. They have very good songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this group! When I was a child sang all songs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea that maná was called "Green Hart" or who had won so many awards, mana is actually better than I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s a great group. I like some songs of them.

    ReplyDelete