Tuesday, 15 April 2014

The Radio

 
Many  technological creations arrived for revolutionizing the World. A creation of  the technology that revolutionized My Life is the Radio.

 The Radio helps my mornings;n when I get up, the first thing that I do is turn on the radio and I search the  more cheerful music. My parents bought  the radio 5 years back and now I it use for all the birthday parties, and meetings. 

I also use the radio for listening to music while I make  cleanliness of my house, cooking  the lunch or simply for relaxing in the weekend. 

The Radio, I like because I can  listen to different music (pop, chilean rock, salsa, cumbia, so on.)  when I´m bored I only take the control  and  I change the frequency.

 My favourite programs in the Radio are "Caido del Katre" with Raul Muoz( El Rama) and JP Henriquez since 7:00 and  9:00 PM in the " Radio Carolina" (99.3 fm).


In this moment The Radio is the object that  gives me more energy all days,if it had an accident, I would feel empty.





4 comments:

  1. I love listen music, and i like your first pic, because I love Mafalda <3 hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I share your opinion I really like the radio. My favorite radio station is 92.9 FM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also listen to music when I make cleanliness of my house and I can sing if I am with a good mood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. I've seen a few posts of objects related to music :D

    ReplyDelete