My Opinion Against...
Social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Personally, I think that if the social networks involved with responsibility, should not have any problems. Many times people believe that social networks are very reliable; they give much information about your life ( mails, passwords, names, so on.), after they can have problems with the justice, police, family, son on.
Child labor
I believe that is horrible, because the children should be playing,studying,running,smiling...in their house, school, park with the family, friends and not be working in the street, the mall, in other places.The parents or more grown up people should worry about the children for that they have not needs, and so never force them to work.
Reciclyng
Personally, I think recycling is very important because it can help to lower of Environmental contamination and the Ecosystem,so that deterioration does not continue.
The Government , school and community should do more campaigns for teaching and practicing recycling with the family, children and we understand that the materials are different how the paper, plastic, glass, battery and many more things and we should separate acording your characteristics for giving them a better use.
Barra Brava
"Barras Bravas" are not fans, are not young, they are Offenders that deteriorate the club because they are violent,that produce big fights that can scare people attending to watch the football game as family and friends .The Barra Brava damages the Stadium; they paint and break the chairs, doors, bathrooms, so on. I believe that they should pay with the ban to the Stadium because they are dangerous for the football.
Women in the military
I think that there should be no difference between men and women when it comes to performance,since both women and men are equally able to perform the discipline and reason for wanting to excel in society. Therefore women are becoming essential part of not only the army also the navy and air force of free and democratic countries.
I agree with your opinion about child labor , is horrible. The child shoul be playing and enjoy
ReplyDeleteI loved your comment about "women in the military". Men & women have the same rights!!!
ReplyDelete