Thursday, 24 April 2014

Learn about animals and nature.....


I do not remember much when I was little, but I go to try to do my greater effort to remember.My mother  said to me that I wanted to be teacher,dancer, police and  baby' s doctor, but  I was always hesitant;  I loved all professions.
Then ,when I went growing I wanted to be a nurse, for helping to people that were sick or simply needing an encouraging word and  to teach that They also have a decent treatment in public health, but I really did not want that  profession because I felt  empty.
 that so I  thought really I wanted for my life and that made me feel happy.

I remember that I liking much the south because my grandfather lived there, and He have many animals. One day I saw when a cow had Its baby, It went amazing and wonderful  and It went there when I presented a great interest in Veterinary Medicine, because I needed to  know as that  passed.

So I decided to study Veterinary Medicine and up today I know that this is really the best career of the world, because you learn more about animals in all Its aspect, also I meet many  great people in this campus.
When I finished the career I would like to work in SAG or PDI with specialization in drugs or in illegal animals that enter our country. hopefully  in the "Aduana".










2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea of working in the PDI, It is interesting.

    ReplyDelete