I was born in Santiago, Chile in 1993. At age 3,I started in children`s Garden. Then I continued elementary school at Colegio Santa Clara. In 2009 I changed to Colegio Santa Maria de Los Angeles.
In 2013 I sarted to study Veterinary Medicine at University of Chile up to this day.
I live in Santiago with my parents, my sister and my brother.I have a dog called Stefy.
I enjoy travelling along Chile, dancing Zumba, walking around Santiago, knowing historical places and watching movies.
In vacations I go to see my grandfather in the south because he have a house and many animals where i can ride horses.
My birthday is in New Year where with my family we make a party in my house. My house is full of people ( my uncles, my cousins and my friends).(127 words).
wow! You are very sporty maybe We can ride horses together some days because I like doing that.
ReplyDeleteI like the name of your dog, it is very cute. I also enjoy travelling along Chile
ReplyDeleteI think that for your birthday you make a big party. It's very funny.
ReplyDeleteThat's great that even conserves your friends. That does not happen so often and I congratulate you for that!
ReplyDeleteNothing like having fruit trees in the house and enjoy nature in a quiet family atmosphere.
good to dance to Zumba??, you can do classes...
ReplyDeleteBye... :)
You look wild riding a horse! I like that picture very much!
ReplyDeletePlease correct the following:
'I changed to Colegio Santa...'
'In 2013 I started to study...'
'I go to see my grandfather in the south...'
: )
Hi Katherine!
ReplyDeleteAdd all of your classmates please!