Sunday, 15 June 2014

I am totally agree with this article, because many people think that male o female gender should have continue in the present with Stereotypes that only They are seeking mark more difference inter woman or men.

I believe that the Stereotypes aren't based on biological factors, but rather in relationship and gaze that of persons have about the society present, and change that They want for future full of new possibilities for the female o male gender. We don't forget that yet there countries, in where culture influences contribute more to that persons create in Stereotypes.

  • Women don’t play sports : I think that women has displayed her enthusiasm and perseverance by play sports that before only men played. In country, I feel that this occurs not, because there women sportspeople as Kristel Kobrich (swimmer) or Carolina Rodriguez (boxing) that have triumphed.
  • The best women are stay at home moms: I am disagree, because I believe that women have the same opportunities  that men for that They can work.However in this country yet foul more work with woman for teach her that they  aren't dependent of  men. Examples as my aunt, mi grandmother that had that exit to look work when money lacked in house.
  • Women are not politicians: this is false because women have displayed that have more or best opinions about as propose laws or handle a country. In the country yet lack more integration in the world of politics. Example as Eva Peron ( Argentina politician),Benazir Bhutto ( Pakistani politician) or Michelle Bachelet (President).
  • Men do not cook, sew, or do crafts: I think that comment is very chauvinist, because men  can to do all foregoing, even more as care baby, wash crockery or clean house. There places in chile that yet believe that men should dedicate not time to house. For example my father should cook when my mother work.
  • Men do "dirty jobs" such as construction and mechanics; they are not secretaries, teachers, or cosmetologists: this is totally false, because men can to do more things that only "dirty jobs", even sometimes men are best in cosmetology because They can criticize from other point of view. in country we are advancing with integration of other careers that before were only  for women. For example: Ruben Campos(designer), or  Stephen King (writer).
  • Men do not do housework and they are not responsible for taking care of children: I believe that phrase is very sexist, because They can to do all the homework of house, sometimes They are They that should stay at home when women work for bring money home. In Chile every day are more men that should clean in hotels.  


4 comments:

  1. I also feel that the article is quite right and the opinions of the stereotypes you gave also have reason hahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also feel that the article is quite right and the opinions of the stereotypes you gave also have reason hahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is a task for all of us to eliminate stereotypes and being a more egalitarian society

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am absolutely agree with you :)))

    ReplyDelete