My future Career
After of
finish my career, I would like travel for to the south for I can rest, but
after I would like to can postulate to
the PDI, where I will have that study 1 or 2 more years. Where I believe that I
can to learn more about drugs, know its chemical processes, its components, an
aspect more general of laws.
Also I
woul like to work in the area of crimes against the environment and cultural
heritage o belong to the CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered
Species of Wild Fauna and Flora), its purpose is to regulate international
trade in endangered species, both wild animals and plants does not threaten
their survival. If I have possibility of travel to other country to look a work
in some natural reserve as by example Africa (Serengeti National Park) or
Brasil ( Marinho dos Abrolhos National
Park) that meets my dreams that it is knows about many exotic
animals, or more easy I can to
work in of Conaf in the south of Chie with animals in danger of extinction.

Interestingly that you want to apply for the PDI. It is a risky job!
ReplyDeleteinteresting plan for the future! not know there was CITES, does an important job ;)
ReplyDeleteOooh that area is very interesting, a lot of knowledge and institutional commitment to these things need not understand hahaha
ReplyDeleteIt is a very interesting area, undoubtedly you will learn very much about other sciences!
ReplyDelete