My Favourite Relative:
For my from kid was my grandmother, (she died in summer the 2009 year) because she believed that I could get all my dreams and be a great person.
For my from kid was my grandmother, (she died in summer the 2009 year) because she believed that I could get all my dreams and be a great person.
She was a great woman; she fought against many diseases that she was taught to see life with more optimism and stand up with more energy.
I always remember that she cooked many food ,as soup of chicken when I was sick of the stomach or simply she prepared delicious desserts as milk with rice, a jelly,a caramel flan and a cake that were accompanied of your interesting histories as when was young,when, met to my grandfather,worked in countryside. Always I remember the Christmas because she was very happy when all arrived to house to greet and enjoy its affections.
With the years, one feels that persons that are no longer, leave little details that mean big things as know cook, love the Christmas and countryside,see the life with optimism, fight for dreams and believe in oneself.
No comments:
Post a Comment